Happy FRIDAY! Today I wanted to share a sensory activity that Wyatt and I love to do together. It involves common items that you probably already have at home and it’s super fun! Ready to get started? Wyatt and I will show you how!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Old Sheet – to help contain the mess!
- Baby Wipes – to wipe hands/feet.
- Washable Paint
- Shaving Cream
- Paint brushes/sponges
- Printable Sea Creatures (I printed these from Nurture Store)
- Paper Plate
- Craft Paper
Here’s what you do:
- Create a large ball of shaving cream.
- Squirt a little glue in the center.
- Add a bit of paint.
See, I told you it was easy! Now you can have some fun painting with your little ones! They can touch and paint with their hands or a paint brush/sponge. Print out the sea creatures that I mentioned above and let your little ones stick them to the paint. Because of the glue – they will stay there! They can move and reposition the creatures while they play too!