Today I am going to share a REALLY easy recipe for some yummy caramel apples!
What you'll need:
- 12 Med. Sized Granny Smith Apples
- 2 Bags Chocolate Chips
- 3 Bags Caramel
- 1 Package Apple Sticks (found in baking section)
- 1 Box Caramel Crunch 'n Munch Popcorn
- 1 Container Vanilla Frosting, Icing bag, (optional)
- Wash apples in cold water
- Remove apple stems by twisting them until they break off
- Insert sticks into apples
- Crush Caramel Crunch 'n Munch in blender until you've reached a fine/chunky consistency (set aside).
- Pour Carmel into pot and add 6 tbs water - set on medium heat
- Pour Chocolate into pot - set on medium heat
- Whip vanilla frosting and put into icing bag
- Dip apple into caramel and twirl until entire apple is covered.
- Spin apple on stick inside pot to remove any extra caramel.
- Dip apple into chocolate.
- Spin to remove extra chocolate.
- Roll apple in Crunch 'n Munch until completely covered.
- Place on baking sheet covered in tin foil and cool.
- If desired, drizzle vanilla frosting over apple.
And there you go - now you've got a pan or two FULL of delicious Chocolate Double Caramel Popcorn Apples! That was easy, wasn't it?!